The Escape Room Indianapolis offers a fun and mind-teasing adventure. In order to succeed, come with your thinking cap on. Come earlier than your scheduled session or stay afterwards and enjoy a drink in our Escape Lounge!
HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS
While we won’t give you any clues prior to visiting one of our rooms, we can give you a few tips that will ensure you have a great experience at The Escape Room Indianapolis…
- The most successful teams remain organized and communicate well with each other.
- When you find a new clue, be sure to tell the entire team. The clue you find might be for a puzzle on which someone else is working.
- Don’t misplace or forget any clues. Keep everything organized so you don’t forget something vital to escape.
- All of our games have a theme. While not required, consider dressing for the theme of the room. It will add to the mood and the experience.
- Your escape room experience will last at least 60 minutes, so please consider using the Restroom prior to entering the room.You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
- Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! We cannot add people to a session after it has begun. If you come late, you will not be allowed to enter the room and you will have to reschedule. DON’T BE LATE!!