LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
Warning: This adventure contains an element that involves flashing lights. If this presents an issue for a participant we would recommend another adventure.
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL: Great for family and friends and those who have never attempted a room.
SUCCESS RATE = More than 80% of groups escape.
The year is 1912 and you and your group are the most trusted servants of Isidor and Ida Strauss. Isidor is, of course, the cofounder of Macy’s department store. You are in the fourth day of your voyage aboard the RMS Titanic. The ship has encountered a significant problem and Isador has pulled you aside stating it is his belief that the Titanic will sink. He has told you that as a gentleman he will not leave the ship, but he says this creates a problem for Macy’s. Specifically, he has told you that he has a cache of jewels he is taking to the department store and if they do not arrive in New York it will cause the department store significant financial stress. He is joining Ida on deck but he wants you to go to his First Class compartment and retrieve the jewels from the hidden strong room attached to his state room. He then wants you to save yourself and return the jewels to Macy’s in New York. The ship is already starting to list! Can you get the jewels, get back out of the room, and to a life boat in 60 minutes?
ROOM MAX: 7
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2. The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. View/Download Waiver. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group print out and sign a waiver before arriving.
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.