LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL: Great for family and friends and those who have never attempted a room.
SUCCESS RATE = More than 90% of groups escape.
The Race It’s the final race of the season for the Vintage Race League and you and your main competitor are neck and neck in the points race. Your crew just received a call from the mechanic that both you and the other team’s racecars were sabotaged last night. Someone has irreparably damaged the four-barrel carburetor. According to the race rules you must present your car for inspection exactly two hours before race time. The deadline will give you only 60 minutes to find the spare carburetor at the Race and Restoration Shop. To make matters even more urgent, if you miss your scheduled inspection time you will be penalized and have to start the race in the final position. With little time remaining, it appears that either you or your competitor on the other team will be starting in the final position.
Oh yeah, the keys to the shop are at the track; your mechanic says that there is a security code to get into the Parts Department but since he always has the key he never has to use it. He knows that the code is written down somewhere at the shop, but he can’t recall where he put it.
Good Luck getting the security code and getting the replacement four-barrel carburetor back to your team. Only one team can be successful!
ROOM MAX: 8
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2.The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. View/Download Waiver. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group print out and sign a waiver before arriving.
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.